Momentum Personal Finance, LLC – Terms and Conditions for Forums
Please review our general Terms and Conditions for Momentum Personal Finance, LLC’s discussion forums primarily hosted on Facebook, but which also govern your visit to our site.
Momentum Personal Finance’s discussion forums are provided to discuss issues related to the content of the coaching programs and courses. All discussion content within the forums reflect the opinions of individual participants and does not necessarily represent the views held by Momentum Personal Finance, LLC. By participating in this discussion forum you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, false, misleading or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation. Momentum Personal Finance, LLC reserves the right to remove such content, at its discretion, at any time without your consent.
- Momentum Personal Finance, LLC is not liable for any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, false, misleading or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- In order to keep the discussions within the forums relevant to our users, Momentum Personal Finance, LLC reserves the right to delete, or reasonably edit, content that we deem in our discretion to be irrelevant to the forums.
- Although we reserve the right to delete and edit messages at our discretion, you remain solely responsible for the content you post and you agree to hold harmless Momentum Personal Finance, LLC in connection with any claims or other statements that you post, or that is posted by others and relied upon by you.
- You agree not to post any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of a third party, whether a member of the forums or otherwise, including rights under copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy and publicity rights. You agree not to hold Momentum Personal Finance, LLC liable for any intellectual property infringement committed by you or committed against you by another member of the forums.
- You must not impersonate someone else or post account information, an email address or any other information that is not your own.
- You maintain ownership over the intellectual property in content that you post, however you grant Momentum Personal Finance, LLC a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual license to reproduce and display such content.
- Your redistribution, electronically or otherwise, of messages or information posted by other participants is not permitted without the express written permission of that participant.
- All messages and information posted or accessed in the forums are offered “as is” without any endorsements, guarantees or warranties by us.
- You must not post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- It is your responsibility to exercise your judgment in evaluating or utilizing any information shared within the discussion forum. We encourage you to confirm the information shared in the discussion forum before undertaking any action on it.
- We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you visit as a result of a referral you gained through a content referral or link posted on this discussion forum.
- You are aware that any information you disclose in the forums can be obtained by any other registered user of the forums or persons to whom the information is forwarded. This may result in unsolicited email or mail sent to you. Momentum Personal Finance, LLC does not control this occurrence, and you are encouraged to consider this when posting information.
- We welcome any feedback related to the content and administration of the discussion forum. You can communicate with us through the Contact Us link on our site to send us comments and/or criticisms regarding posted content. However, we reserve the right to make final decisions regarding all posted content.
Momentum Personal Finance, LLC reserves the right to deny access to the discussion forums to anyone who violates these terms and conditions.
Updated April 2016